- Writing Junit test cases can be boring job after finishing development , how about if there is tool which can do your job to write Junit test cases automatically .
- While searching for automatic tool which can do my this job , I found diffblue and it is exactly doing my job
- Just install one Intellij plugin and start writing new test case .
- It helps you to write new test cases for your code and also to increase the test coverage .
- You can easily write test cases for your controller,repository,services etc .
- Here is small demo I deed on my laptop